Since I’ve taken on the New Territories I haven’t done much on the layout, so recently I’ve spent a little time thinking about how to lay out the beds and rejig the plot. Continue reading “New Territories Redesign”
I had my plot (The Jungle, plot number 3) for a year and put a lot of work into bringing it back into production. During this time the plot next door stood idle. Continue reading “The New Territories”
Whilst digging over the front of the plot I was coming upon loads of shattered glass. There was far too much to dig out and clear so, after several trug fulls of shards and splinters, I decided that the only way of dealing with it was to plant up the area with perennial plants so that I wouldn’t have to dig in the area again. Continue reading “Square Foot Orchard”
Clear up started bagging and removing the junk lying around the plot. I also started work on getting it built back up.
I put the fence back up and gave it a nice blue coat of paint. Continue reading “Reconstruction”
In March 2015 I got the opportunity to take on a new allotment. I was offered a choice of three plots.